Did you know that you can now pay your rent online?
It’s fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you’ll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps…
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?Click the link below to log in to your Owner Portal and view your statements.
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it works:In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system that requires you to login with an email address and password. Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter your email address and password. If you’re a new user, you will be prompted to set up a password.
Why Rent From Settle Down Philadelphia?
As a prospective tenant, you want to know what kind of service you can expect when you lease from Settle Down Philaldelphia. We pride ourselves on our tenant service, and consistently strive to make things easier for you. For more information on our amazing city click here!
“Good morning! Thanks so much for all of the well wishes and wonderful gifts you’ve left us! We are almost completely settled–a few more weeks and we will be fully moved in!
Thanks again for all of your kind thoughts and words during this time!”
– Janeé A.
Our Technology Advantage
Our goal is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Our team has invested in a complete and modern software solution, AppFolio Property Manager. We are excited to share several of the new capabilities and how they will benefit you.
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. AppFolio allows us to quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. AppFolio’s built-in rental comparison tool provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed in minutes – enabling us to place the highest quality residents quickly.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. AppFolio gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We use AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.
Local. Fresh. Committed.
We live, work and play in the city. Long after we sell you a house or rent you an apartment, you will see us. In the park, in the market, on the bus. We are your neighbor, and we live where you live.
We are new, and do things a little differently. We believe that you, and the neighborhood where you live is what matters most. That’s why you won’t see our name on a billboard or on the pages of a glossy magazine. We believe that our relationship with you & our community is our strength, and we don’t need to prove it with a giant ad.
Bigger doesn’t mean better.
We believe in doing all we can to make things better for you and your neighborhood. That’s why when you buy or rent with us, we donate a portion of our commission back to the neighborhood group where you choose to Settle Down.
- Bella Vista Neighbors Association
- Center City Residents Association
- Fairmount Civic Association
- Fishtown Neighbors Association
- Francisville Neighborhood Development Corporation
- Girard Estates Neighbors Association
- Hawthorne Empowerment Coalition
- Logan Square Neighborhood Association
- Northern Liberties Neighbors Association
- Old City District
Full Service Property ManagementIt is our desire as professional property managers to make your investment as profitable as possible and to protect your pride of ownership. We would consider it an honor to be given the opportunity to discuss our services in detail with you and show you how your property will be managed by Settle Down Philadelphia. Please call us: 215.717.7432
Property Management Services
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Handle all tenant problems.
- Fully account for all deposits.
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner.
- Provide 24-hour emergency service.
- Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements.
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation.
- All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client’s trust account, subject to periodic auditing.
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants.
- Our web page provides 24 hour marketing of your vacant property.
- Conduct an interior survey of the property every six months with a copy going to the owner.
- We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
- We’re with you Monday – Friday. But we unplug our alarm clock on the weekends too, so we won’t be with you on Saturday and Sunday.
Please log into your Tenant Portal to report a maintenance issue. Once logged in, you can submit a new maintenance request and view the status of any previous requests. Note that requests are reviewed Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except for holidays.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL: 215.253.3446
This line is for Emergencies only.
- Fire – Call 911 First
- Burst Pipes – Running Water
- No Heat – Temperature Inside Below 55°
Emergency calls go to an outside contractor. Calling the emergency line with non-emergency maintenance will result in a $50 charge.
In The Press
- Jewish Exponent Newsmakers – July 2014
- Philadelphia Business Journal – September 2014
- Metropolitan Bakery Blog – January 2015
- Philadelphia Magazine – February 2015
- Philadelphia Metro – November 2015
Don’t have an account?
It’s easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online by completing the form below and we’ll email you an account activation link.Request an Activation Link
We offer a refreshing alternative to the traditional brokerages. Rather than focus on lead generation and ABC (always be closing), we focus on the organic relationships that we all have with people and making what we do (real estate) be part of the conversation.Learn how to create a business that dances with your life.We are a fee-free company that cares about you and your success. We offer amazing training and support and treat you like a partner. Contact us here and we will be in touch.